We offer a number of ways to reduce your energy bill. Some can be done for a small investment, others a larger investment, all with a corresponding return on investment.
- Programmable Controls
- Variable Speed Equipment
- High Efficiency Equipment
The following questions will guide you through these points of consideration:
Hybrid Heat® Dual Fuel system
With a traditional heating and cooling system, if you wanted to save more, you had to use less. But a Hybrid Heat® Dual Fuel system combines the benefits of intelligent control for both gas and electric heating to create an intuitive system that can actually react to changing conditions. No matter what the temperature is outside, a Hybrid Heat® Dual Fuel system will automatically select the fuel source most efficient for your home, which means you’ll stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Save throughout the year with a Hybrid Heat® Dual Fuel system
Variable Speed Systems
Systems with variable speed blower motors have significant advantages over single speed systems
- Reduced room temperature fluctuation
- Better humidity control
- Quieter operation due to motor ramping up and down slowly vs on/off
Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Air cleaners only filter the air when the blower is on – variable speed can run continuously for just pennies a day.
- Lower energy bills
- Improves system heating & cooling performance
- Energy Star rated
Zoning is a way of dividing a home into areas with similar heating and cooling needs and independently controlling the temperature in each area according to their needs and occupancy. Much like multiple light switches that independently control lighting in different rooms, with zoning, multiple zone thermostats or sensors control temperature in different areas of the home.
Are you a candidate for zoning?
- Are different family members comfortable at different temperatures?
- Are any rooms used for special purposes, such as a home office or exercise room?
- Are any rooms seldom used, such as a formal dining room or guest bedroom?
- Do you have any rooms that have unique cooling and heating requirements, such as a sunroom or bonus room?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you should consider a zoning System.