Heat Pump Repair & Maintenance
Expert Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
Sometimes the colder months in Texas are just as grueling as the heat! And if your heat pump or furnace isn’t frequently maintained or any heating problems are ignored, you will be sitting in a freezing home throughout the winter. With Garland Heating and Air Conditioning, you can be confident that you will get expert heat pump repair and maintenance. Our technicians are licensed, bonded, insured and NATE-certified—they will handle even the most complex heating problem with attention to detail and enthusiasm. Stay warm this winter with Garland Heating and Air Conditioning’s high-quality heating repair and maintenance services.
Keep Your Furnace and Heat Pump Well Maintained
While expert maintenance is important, it is also necessary that homeowners do whatever they can to perform DIY maintenance on their heating systems. Here are some ways you can do it:
- One of the easiest ways you can maintain your HVAC system is by changing your filter frequently!
- Make sure your thermostat is functioning properly and set to “automatic” and “heat.”
- Make sure ducts are well-sealed.
- Reapply any caulking or weatherstripping around your exterior doors and windows.
- Make sure all vents are clean and don’t have any objects blocking them.