Have any questions about your HVAC system or about Garland Heating and Air Conditioning? Check out our FAQ page!
How often should I change my air filter?
According to the Department of Energy, you should change your filter every month or two. You might have to change it more frequently if you have furry pets in your home. Changing your filter can reduce your HVAC system’s energy consumption by 5 to 15%.
How often should I have my unit maintained?
It is best to have your HVAC system looked at either annually or biannually. Our membership club called Preventative Maintenance offers bi-annual maintenance* and many other benefits!
Should I repair or replace my unit?
To decide whether you should repair or replace your unit, you need to consider how old your unit is, it’s energy-efficiency as well as the frequency of repairs. If your unit is old, runs overtime to keep your home at a comfortable temperature and requires frequent and expensive repairs, you might have to replace your unit.
What Makes Garland Heating and Air-Conditioning Great?
- We are a family owned and operated business with 67 years of expertise and experience.
- All our technicians are drug tested, background checked, licensed, bonded and insured.
- We offer same-day services, after-hour emergency services, a live call center and courtesy calls before arrival.
- We have HVAC financing options available for HVAC products.
- Our membership club offers a variety of benefits.
- We offer our services in the best cities in the Dallas/Fort Worth area!