AC Installation & Replacement
AC Installation and Replacement
Are you considering replacing your air conditioner? Do you need someone reliable and experienced to install it? Are you by any chance typing “air conditioning service” in the Google search bar? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you have come to the right place. The pros at Garland Heating and Air Conditioning will quickly and efficiently install a new air conditioning system for you! We can also assist in thermostat installations and replacements, to ensure your home temperature is under your complete control.
To Replace or Repair?
Sometimes homeowners must make the difficult decision of either repairing or replacing their air conditioner. It might seem like a better idea to pay less money for repairs than making the expensive decision to replace your system. However, if you find yourself frequently requiring repairs, you might want to consider replacing your whole system, as that decision might save you money long-term! To help you decide, here is a list of indicators that you might need a new air conditioner:
- If your air conditioner is more than 10 years old, you might want to consider replacing it with a newer model.
- You require frequent repairs.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
- Your cooling system is extremely noisy.
- There isn’t a consistent temperature throughout your home.